Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Canada Kidology to Go


The Canadian version of Kidology to Go was a ton of fun. As I was presenting the material I realized how "American" some of the presentations. Still, those who came to the seminars were quite gracious with my southern accent and American terminology and we had a great time sharing together.

My name on a sign!

Several churches from the area took advantage of this Kidology to Go. Bethany Evangelical Missionary Church was a great host and Children's Pastor Tim Bryson really made this day a quality time of training, equipping and laughter! The church also asked me to speak on Sunday morning and I really enjoyed speaking with the church on the importance of reaching the next generation. Very cool to be with our friends north of the border!

The boys got to play hockey in the church's gym! Well, floor hockey anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...