Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Airtastick





We spent Labor Day weekend with my sister Becky and brother-in-law Joe and their family in Aurora, Illinois. One of the afternoons when it was rainy and overcast we went to a nearby inflatables establishment and got some energy out!!


Not only did they have bounce houses, slides and obstacle courses, but they also had a "jousting" arena where our kids got to pummel the life out of each other. Truthfully, Patsy and I got in the ring and took out a few of our pent-up aggressions out with the use of foam sticks covered in plastic! I used it as an opportunity to show off my manly skillz!

After expending so much energy we felt called to order some Chicago-style pizza from Lou Malnati's! The adult in my family love these stuffed pizzas and it is always a treat to partake in the yumminess so unique to the windy city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...